Deakin Wellbeing House
is a trusted and respected remedial massage clinic and mobile massage service, conveniently located at the Deakin shops, next to Double Shot cafe.
- Nim Osborne
- Nick Wright
Nim has over 10 years experience working as a massage therapist.
Nim’s qualifications include a Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy. She has undertaken specialist courses in pregnancy massage, the treatment of sciatica and oncology massage.
- Health Fund and HICAPS registered, so you can claim through your health fund at the time of your appointment
- A member of the Association of Massage Therapists
Nick has more than 10 years experience working in a range of physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage and well-being clinics and in providing mobile and corporate massage services in Canberra and Broome.
Nick is a well qualified therapist with:
- Bachelor of Science, focussing on exercise physiology, biomechanics and anatomy
- Advanced Diploma of Health Sciences (Soft Tissue Therapy)>
- Diploma in Remedial Massage
- Certificate in Fitness.
Nick specialises in sport and remedial massage, deep muscular therapy, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, and therapeutic relaxation massage.