Deakin Wellbeing House (DWH) treats this virus outbreak very seriously and we are conducting our business based on the current advice of our professional Associations and the Government.
DWH is doing what we can to continue our work with our valued clients.
We invite you to view information from the Massage & Myotherapy Association of Australia.
DWH places a high priority on the welfare of our client and staff and have adapted our work place practices to minimise risk:
- DWH massage therapists practise and maintain a high level of hygiene at all times
- Surfaces are sanitised before and after each appointment, including massage equipment, door handles, etc. All chairs and surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Sanitizer hand gel is provided for clients and therapists.
- Protective masks (N95) and gloves will be provided to clients, if requested.
- Staggering appointments to provide client separation.
Home Massage Services
DWH is offering a reduced price on home visits until the Government declares business as usual.
If you are located within the Canberra inner south/Woden area there is a reduced price for home visits. For those outside that area normal prices apply.
For pricing please contact DWH.
To our valued clients
If you: are experiencing flu like symptoms; have a high temperature; have recently returned from overseas; have been in close contact with anyone who has recently arrived from overseas or anyone with flu like symptoms or who has been in COVID 19 related isolation, please advise us before your appointment.
We apologise for any inconvenience, but your safety and the safety of the DWH team is of the upmost importance to us.